Going for glory


When you have a camera in hand you are constantly looking for a scenario with the least of faults, such that the ultimate image is nothing less than spectacular. You could have perfect lighting, adequate sharpness, brilliant colour and still ruin an image. I for one have made this mistake countless times. One of the key areas to how 'great' an image looks is in its composition.
I've learnt that if you compose an image well then half your battle is already won.

Just recently on my trip back home I had the opportunity of shooting some elephants. We have an abundance of them and quite honestly the standard elephant image is now bordering on 'pretty boring.' I decided to glorify the shot by shooting the elephant in a way that it captures more attention.
What do you think? I love feedback, so please do leave some.




2 comments:

  1. Brilliantly composed shot.This could make a magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's some really great feedback on your part.Thank you so much Viv.

    ReplyDelete